I believe every human being (hmm, well, maybe most of us) wants to be successful. And even though each of us has a different definition of what that looks like, it’s a universal desire.
It could be to raise respectful children, secure that CFO position at the job, build a profitable business, maintain a successful marriage…the list goes on.
In our journeys to Success Land, there will be many obstacles, bumps, haters, and setbacks, which is why only so few actually get what they set out to achieve.
A quote I shared in my Rebelpreneurs Facebook group the other day sums up the reason why this happens very eloquently. Check it…
So to help you to keep pushing and keep trekking on your journey to success – whatever that means to you, here are a few inspirational words about success that you can put in your arsenal to bring out when you need it so that you never give up!
Top 8 Inspirational Sayings about Success
By the way, don’t just read the words that follow, understand their meanings and embody them, internalize them!
- “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed.” ~Michael Jordan *Every failure brings an opportunity for growth and sets you up for future success in a new effort. If you’re not failing, you’re not trying!
- “We are told that talent creates its own opportunities. But it sometimes seems that intense desire creates not only its own opportunities but its own talents.” ~Eric Hoffer *Try new things to spark your passions and develop your talents. You may actually have talents that you’re completely unaware of. When you desire something with a fiery passion, your mind will push you to take action and persevere until you’re successful.
- “Success is not the key to happiness – happiness is the key to success.” ~Herman Cain *Ooooh, this is a good one! When you’re genuinely happy with your life, it’s easier to feel the joy of success in the smallest accomplishments.
- “Success doesn’t come to you – you go to it.” ~Marva Collins *Basically, you can’t be lazy! You need to take action to achieve your goals and get what you want out of life. Once you define exactly what you want, design a plan of action steps to get you there, and then FOLLOW your plan.
- “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt *This quote is to challenge you. You must overcome (or work through) your fears that are holding you back in order to become successful.
- “A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.” ~John Maxwell *Believe in yourself. Know that you can do it. Put your mind to it and be passionate about that which calls you.
- “Forget about the consequences of failure. Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success.” ~Denis Waitley *When you fail, opportunities open up to help you succeed. You may need to start your task anew or change your route, but each failure brings you closer to success.
- “Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.” ~Orison Swett Marden *No matter how tough a situation may be, don’t give up easily. When you persevere through great odds and overcome many challenges to achieve your goal, success is even sweeter!
Over to you…
Sometimes, it’s simple inspiration like these quotes and sayings that pick us up when we’ve hit a stumbling block. Print, bookmark, copy, post, share, do whatever you need to do to be able to quickly pull these up when you need them because you most certainly will!
What’s your favorite success quote?