This is the first, el numero, numéro un, nummer eins podcast and there’ll be many more to come!
Uncommon Point of View - where it’s all about living differently to enjoy a successful life!
Success is often the result of uncommon thinking!
In this episode, I discuss:
- A bit about me
- Purpose of the show
- 10 Tips on How to Make a Dent in YOUR Universe - hear my detailed thoughts about each of the following:
- Don’t be afraid to just BE YOU
- You gotta make time to do absolutely nothing
- It’s not always ‘Go Big or Go Home.’
- Challenge the status quo
- Be grateful
- Don’t believe the hype
- Turn Jealously on its head
- Grow thick skin and be unbreakable
- Trust Your Instincts
- Don’t be afraid to be wrong
Coming up on the next show…
My boy Steve Rice and I have a discussion about The “Work/Life” Balance and how it’s a Paradox Full of Crap so keep listening!
Resources mentioned in this show:
- Be grateful reference post – Gratitude Journal
- Thick skin reference post – Develop a Thicker Skin
- Listener Subscriber Line - (442) 222-VIEW << call in with your questions or comments or just say hi!
- Connect with me on Facebook and Twitter
- Show Hashtag – #uncommonpov
- Danyelle Little, The Cubicle Chick
- State Farm commercial about believing everything that’s on the Internet LOL
- Quote reference by Steve Jobs:
“We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?”
Got iTunes? Subscribe and Leave a Review!
If you like the show, I would be ever so grateful if you would please take a moment to subscribe to the show in iTunes and leave a comment! This really helps get the word out! Just like great reviews help businesses increase their ability to be out in front of new customers, leaving a high rating and positive review for the Uncommon Point of View podcast helps put the show in front of new listeners.
Don’t have itunes? Subscribe via RSS or download the mp3 for each episode to your computer and listen whenever you feel like it.
Over to you…
I hope that the show helps you live your life to the fullest, challenge you to live differently, and just have fun! Thank you in advance for listening!