My girl Melanie Kissell was challenged to create 7 random facts about herself who in turn challenged me to do the same. And of course I had to do it! Besides, it’s fun and you guys get to know a little more about me – however weird, funny, or crazy
So here goes!
1. Malachi from Children of the Corn (link to IMDB) STILL scares me. LOL
2. I’ve eaten cow tongue before (accidentally). Ewww! Okay, so I was tricked actually. My aunt cut it up in pieces and served it with rice so I didn’t think anything of it.
Then after dinner she tells us that we just ate cow tongue. REALLY Auntie? LOL
3. I lost a place in a 3rd grade spelling bee because the
silly teacher was over-enuciating this very basic, simple word – WAS.
She said it like “Wise‘” so that’s what I spelled. I could kick her still today. Just playing; I’m not violent (I’ll have someone else do it for me!)…shhh!
4. I’m a stripper in my other life I’ve taken Pole Strip Fitness classes at the gym which was extremely fun! However, now that I’m older, I can’t wear the shoes (too high) and my arms are nowhere near what they need to be to maneuver around on a pole! LOL
I have much respect for the ones who can handle it though… #Fierce #RealGymnasts
5. I started reading erotic books at the age of 12. For you tattle tails, it doesn’t matter if Mom knows now because the statute of limitations is in effect!
*wonders if this is related to my wanting to be a stripper…hmmm*
6. I cried when I got my first C ever (freshmen year of college in Calculus of all courses even though I aced Calculus 1 & 2 in high school. Mizzou was tripping! LOL)
7. I used to transcribe the songs of Rap group, Bone Thugs in Harmony, in high school. They rapped very fast so I found it a challenge to know what they were saying. FYI – all we had at the time was a tape deck so I’d record the songs off the radio and have to play, pause, rewind almost like every 3 words! I can probably still sing along to this day
I actually met one of them while in line at the grocery store. He needed a quarter of all things – go figure! Didn’t want to break that $100 bill in his hand!
Dorien, with More In Media, also took the challenge. Check out her 7 Random Facts.
I now challenge you to throw out some random facts about yourself (or if you have a blog, feel free to create a post with your 7 Random Facts and link to it in your comment). So, what say you?