My girl Melanie Kissell was challenged to create 7 random facts about herself who in turn challenged me to do the same. And of course I had to do it! Besides, it’s fun and you guys get to know a little more about me – however weird, funny, or crazy 😉
So here goes!
1. Malachi from Children of the Corn (link to IMDB) STILL scares me. LOL
2. I’ve eaten cow tongue before (accidentally). Ewww! Okay, so I was tricked actually. My aunt cut it up in pieces and served it with rice so I didn’t think anything of it.
Then after dinner she tells us that we just ate cow tongue. REALLY Auntie? LOL
3. I lost a place in a 3rd grade spelling bee because the
silly teacher was over-enuciating this very basic, simple word – WAS.
She said it like “Wise‘” so that’s what I spelled. I could kick her still today. Just playing; I’m not violent (I’ll have someone else do it for me!)…shhh!
4. I’m a stripper in my other life 😉 I’ve taken Pole Strip Fitness classes at the gym which was extremely fun! However, now that I’m older, I can’t wear the shoes (too high) and my arms are nowhere near what they need to be to maneuver around on a pole! LOL
I have much respect for the ones who can handle it though… #Fierce #RealGymnasts
5. I started reading erotic books at the age of 12. For you tattle tails, it doesn’t matter if Mom knows now because the statute of limitations is in effect!
*wonders if this is related to my wanting to be a stripper…hmmm*
6. I cried when I got my first C ever (freshmen year of college in Calculus of all courses even though I aced Calculus 1 & 2 in high school. Mizzou was tripping! LOL)
7. I used to transcribe the songs of Rap group, Bone Thugs in Harmony, in high school. They rapped very fast so I found it a challenge to know what they were saying. FYI – all we had at the time was a tape deck so I’d record the songs off the radio and have to play, pause, rewind almost like every 3 words! I can probably still sing along to this day 🙂
I actually met one of them while in line at the grocery store. He needed a quarter of all things – go figure! Didn’t want to break that $100 bill in his hand!
Dorien, with More In Media, also took the challenge. Check out her 7 Random Facts.
I now challenge you to throw out some random facts about yourself (or if you have a blog, feel free to create a post with your 7 Random Facts and link to it in your comment). So, what say you? 🙂