Nuff said with this image. It explicitly tells us the 6 simple ways to live life to the fullest. Whether your school of thought is we only have one life to live or we live multiple lifetimes, our mission is to make the best of the life we currently live.
FYI – Speaking of multiple lifetimes, I’ve been a Princess, a cat, one of President Washington’s side chicks, my grandmother, and a Purple People Eater previously. I have dibs on the first female President next time – just for grins and giggles 🙂
Just kidding, heck if I know anything about past lives but it’s fun to think about!
But I digress…
Life is Really Simple, We Just Love to Complicate it!
Okay, so I said simple, not easy. But boy do we looooove to complicate things, don’t we??? Fortunately, this little simple image is going to help us “de-complicate” life. Yes, I just made that word up and from here on out is it copyrighted by Uncommon Chick & Associates but feel free to use it as you see fit. LOL
Let’s break this image down piece by piece shall we…
- so live it up – Yes, life it freely, live it well, and when you know your worth, you can really live life to the fullest!
- drink it down – No, I don’t mean become an alcoholic but take this in a more figurative sense, i.e. swallow your pride. And for those who do take the bottle to the head, just be safe. 🙂
- laugh it off – Have fun, be crazy, enjoy this thing called life and its seemingly unsensible process.
- avoid the bullsh$t – Those of you who love drama, just give it up. Stop the madness Boo Boo! Use K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Sally – I won’t call you stupid this time) and keep it movin’. Don’t invite drama into your life and get rid of as much of it as you can.
- take chances – Experience everything you want. Why not? Go out and screw up, make mistakes (caveat: please learn from your mistakes though!), and remember, “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.”
- never have regrets – What good will regrets do? Can anybody answer that for me? Yes, there are things we wish we’d done differently but that doesn’t mean live your life wishing, hoping, and living in the past. Either correct that which you regret or make sure to do differently next time.
I Leave You With…
“Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find ”tomorrow” on the calendars of fools. Forget yesterday’s defeats and ignore the problems of tomorrow. The saddest words you can ever utter are, ”If I had my life to live over again.” Take the baton, now. Run with it! This is your day! Beginning today, treat everyone you meet, friend or foe, loved one or stranger, as if they were going to be dead at midnight. Extend to each person, no matter how trivial the contact, all the care and kindness and understanding and love that you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.” – Og Mandino
Over to you…